This document defines the conditions for making purchases in the online store run by Seller at the following address: NutrigoLab.co.uk.
Seller is Natural Labs LLC based in the USA, interchangeably referred to as "Seller".
Seller can be contacted using the email address.
- Terms and Conditions – the terms and conditions laid out in this document.
- Customer – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having the legal capacity, who places Order in Online Store in accordance with terms and conditions specified herein.
- Consumer – Customer who is a natural person using Online Store to perform activities unrelated to their trade or business activities.
- Seller – the provider of sales services via Online Store on the terms specified herein.
- Subject of transaction – Items listed and described on the website of Online Store.
- Item – a moveable item presented in the Online Store which is the subject of Contract of Sale.
- Contract of Sale – the contract of sale of Items, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using Online Store.
- Online Store (Store) – online service available at NutrigoLab.co.uk via which Customer can place Order.
- Order – Customer's statement of intent clearly specifying the type and quantity of Items and leading directly to the conclusion of Contract of Sale.
- Data communications system – a group of interrelated IT equipment and software providing the processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by means of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network.
2. General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules for using the online store available at NutrigoLab.co.uk.
- A prerequisite for placing Order in Online Store by Customer is prior reading of these Terms and Conditions and the acceptance of its provisions in the course of placing Order.
- NutrigoLab.co.uk Online Store provides retail transactions over the Internet.
- All Items offered in the NutrigoLab.co.uk store are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects.
- As part of the technical requirements necessary to work with the data communications system used by Seller for transaction processing, Customer must have an active e-mail account (e-mail) and the device connected to the Internet.
- Customer is obliged not to deliver content prohibited by law, such as promoting violence, defamatory or in breach of personal rights or other rights of third parties.
3. Placing Orders
- All prices presented on the NutrigoLab.co.uk website are gross prices denominated in pound sterling. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Orders are accepted via the website/phone/e-mail.
- Orders can be placed on the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round.
- Order is effective when Customer has properly filled out the order form and given correct contact details including the exact address to which Items are to be delivered as well as a phone number and e-mail address.
- If the above referred data is incomplete, Seller will contact with Customer. If it is not possible to contact Customer, Seller reserves the right to cancel Order.
- Customer has the possibility for their data to be remembered by the system to facilitate the placing of orders in the future. For this purpose, Customer should provide a username and password needed for accessing their account. Customer login is the e-mail address provided by Customer. Password is a string provided by Customer. Customer password is not known to Seller and Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties.
- Once Customer has effectively placed an order, they will receive an automated response acknowledging the reception of order by the store.
- The order processing will start: the moment the payment has been recorded in the bank account specified in the order confirmation (in the case of payment by bank transfer) or immediately after placing the order (in the case of credit card payment or when "collect on delivery" option has been selected).
4. Shipping Cost and Time
- Items are shipped to the address provided in the order form, given by phone or by email. Store will immediately inform Customer about improperly completed order form that would make it impossible to make a delivery or could delay it.
- Items are delivered by specialist courier service or by post.
- Delivery is provided in accordance with the deadline specified individually for each Item on the website. When choosing "Money transfer" or "Payment by credit card or online bank payment” as the payment option, the delivery time given on the website will be extended to allow for the funds to be recorded in the store's bank account (typically 1-3 business days).
- Customer is charged for delivery (shipping) defined at the time of placing an order.
- For each product sold, personal proof of purchase (invoice) is issued.
- Payment for the ordered items can be collected on delivery (when items are being handed over to Customer), via the electronic payment system (CCNow, NCPayments) or by bank transfer directly to the bank account of the store.
6. Withdrawal from the Contract
- Consumer who has remotely concluded the contract, has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reasons by providing an appropriate written statement. This date is a non-negotiable deadline and runs from the day the items have been delivered to a customer. To comply with this deadline, a declaration should be sent to Seller before the end of this time.
- When a withdrawal from a remote contract takes place, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have furnished, should be returned unchanged unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business.
- The return should be made without delay, not later than within 14 days. Purchased items must be returned to the address indicated by Seller.
7. Complaint Procedure
- Complaints should be submitted to Seller.
- When submitting a complaint to Seller, the product in question, a proof of purchase and completed complaint form must be delivered to Seller.
- Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days of submitting the complaint.
- The administrator of databases containing personal data provided by customers of online store in connection with the purchase is Seller.
- Personal data is used for the purpose of sales contract performance and as such may be transferred to third parties responsible for the delivery of purchased items to the customer and, in the case of installment buying, to institutions providing the financing. Customers have the right to access their personal data and to amend it. Personal data is provided by customers on a voluntary basis.
- Information on the methods and technical measures for detecting and correcting errors in the data entered:
- When submitting Order, until the "Place order" button is clicked Customers can correct the entered data by themselves,
- Data verification or correction of Order may also be done by sending an e-mail to the address of Seller,
- Customer has the ability to change the data that has been entered at the time of registering the Account at the online store at any time using the options provided.
- Information on the principles and methods of registering, protecting and providing the content of the contract by Seller to the other party:
- Registering, protecting and providing the content of the contract by sending relevant e-mail after Contract of Sale has been concluded.
- Registering, protecting and providing the content of the contract by sending the content of the contract concluded to Customer e-mail address specified by Customer or by providing Order specification and proof of purchase to Customer.
- The content of the concluded contract is additionally recorded and protected in Seller's computer system and provided on every Customer request.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Customers holding an account in online store will be informed of changes in Terms and Conditions via e-mail.
- If Terms and Conditions have changed since Customer last sign-in in the online store, Customer will be asked to accept the provisions of these changes. If Customer does not accept Terms and Conditions, particularly after the changes have been introduced, it will not be possible for the customer to make purchases in Online Store.
- Customer who does not accept the changes introduced in Terms and Conditions have the right to have their account deleted at any time.
- Orders placed by Customers before the changes to Terms and Conditions have entered into force, will be carried out according to the existing provisions of Terms and Conditions.