2. Cookies are also used by services which we refer to, e.g. showing multimedia content.
3. Cookies-related browser settings may be changed. Leaving the settings unchanged is equivalent to consenting to the cookies used by the portal.
4. The portal uses performance Cookies, i.e. files used to collect information on the manner of website use to enhance its operation, and functional cookies, i.e. files allowing the website to remember user settings (e.g. language, font size).
5. https://www.nutrigolab.co.uk/ portal uses the following Cookies:
6. The level of anti-Cookies protection can be set in each browser, as far as blocking Cookies altogether. It increases the level of data security and protection, but it may also disable certain functions, e.g. logging into an email account.
How to Change Settings in the Most Popular Browsers:
Click the menu (top right corner), Settings > Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section click the Content Settings button. In the Cookie section, the following Cookie settings may be changed:
Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0:
In the browser menu (top right corner): Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, websites button. Use the slider to set the level and save the change clicking OK.
In the browser menu select: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the field ‘Firefox: will use user settings.’ Cookies are decided by selecting or unselecting the Accept cookies option.
In the browser menu select: Tools > Preferences > Advanced. Cookies are decided by selecting or unselecting the Accept cookies option.
From the Safari dropdown menu select Preferences and click Security.
In this section, the security level is selected in the Accept cookies area.